“PUT THEM IN REMEMBRANCE"
2 Tim. 2:14
1. Paul's instruction to the Young preacher
2. Didn't tell Timothy to figure out some new information but to just
remind them of what they had been taught
3. Modern preachers not content to tell the old, old story. They want
to improve upon it!
4. Some of our own preachers prefer to speculate rather than just
tell the simple lessons in book
LET EVERY PREACHER BE SATISFIED TO REMIND THE BRETHREN:
1. TO REMEMBER THE CREATOR. Deut. 32:18; Ece. 12:1
2. TO REMEMBER GOD'S WORD. 2 Pet. 3:2; Jude 17
3. TO REMEMBER LOT'S WIFE AND HER MISTAKE. Lu. 17:32
4. TO REMEMBER THE POOR. Matt. 25:41-46; Gal. 2:10
5. TO REMEMBER THAT WE WERE CLEANSED. I Co. 6:911;
6. TO REMEMBER HOW WE LOOK. James 1:22-25
7. TO REMEMBER OUR LORD. I Cor. 11-23-26;15:1@
8. TO REMEMBER FROM WHENCE WE HAVE FALLEN IF WE ARE NO LONGER FAITHFUL.
Sermon Outline by George William Butterfield
May be reproducted for
non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.