SIN SEPERATES US FROM GOD
ALL HAVE SINNED
KJV Romans 3:23
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
WHAT IS SIN
KJV 1 John 3:4
4. Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin
is the transgression of the law.
KJV James 4:17
17. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it
not, to him it is sin.
KJV Genesis 39:9
9. There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept
back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can
I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?
KJV Romans 14:23
23. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth
not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
KJV 1 John 5:17
17. All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death.
ACTIONS THAT ARE SINS
KJV Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and
abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters,
and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire
and brimstone: which is the second death.
KJV 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9. Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit
the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters,
nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
10. Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers,
nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
KJV Ephesians 5:1-6
1. Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
2. And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and
hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling
3. But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness,
let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4. Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting,
which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
5. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean
person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the
kingdom of Christ and of God.
6. Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because
of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
KJV Romans 1:28-32
28. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge,
God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not
29. Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication,
wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate,
deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30. Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters,
inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31. Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without
natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32. Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which
commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have
pleasure in them that do them.
THE REWARD FOR SIN IS DEATH IN ETERNITY
KJV 1 Samuel 2:25
25. If one man sin against another, the judge shall judge
him: but if a man sin against the Lord, who shall intreat for him? Notwithstanding
they hearkened not unto the voice of their father, because the Lord would
SIN IS OF THE DEVIL
KJV 1 John 3:8
8. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil
sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that he might destroy the works of the devil.
SIN SEPERATES US FROM GOD
KJV Isaiah 59:1-2
1. Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it
cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
2. But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.
A SINNERS PRAYER IS ABOMINATION (hated)
KJV Proverbs 28:9
9. He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law,
even his prayer shall be abomination.
DO YOU WANT TO BE SEPERATED FROM GOD TODAY?
CHRIST IS THE PROPITIATION FOR EVERYONE’S SINS- ATONING SACRAFICE
FOR US. STEP FROM THE WORLD AND THE THINGS THERE OF TO BE SAVED IN
CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.
KJV 1 John 2:1-29
1. My little children, these things write I unto you,
that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father,
Jesus Christ the righteous:
2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not
for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
3. And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep
4. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments,
is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5. But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the
love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6. He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also
so to walk, even as he walked.
7. Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but
an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment
is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.
8. Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which
thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the
true light now shineth.
9. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his
brother, is in darkness even until now.
10. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light,
and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
11. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and
walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness
hath blinded his eyes.
12. I write unto you, little children, because your
sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
13. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known
him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye
have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because
ye have known the Father.
14. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have
known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men,
because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have
overcome the wicked one.
15. Love not the world, neither the things that are
in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not
16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh,
and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father,
but is of the world.
17. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof:
but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye
have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists;
whereby we know that it is the last time.
19. They went out from us, but they were not of us;
for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us:
but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not
all of us.
20. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye
know all things.
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not
the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is
the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the
Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard
from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall
remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25. And this is the promise that he hath promised us,
even eternal life.
26. These things have I written unto you concerning
them that seduce you.
27. But the anointing which ye have received of him
abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same
anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and
even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28. And now, little children, abide in him; that, when
he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him
at his coming.
29. If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every
one that doeth righteousness is born of him.
HOW DO I PUT ON CHRIST?
1) You have to believe
KJV Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible
to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that
he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
KJV Acts 26:20
20. But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem,
and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that
they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.
3) Confess Christ
KJV Luke 12:8-9
8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men,
him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
9 But he that denieth me before men shall be denied before
the angels of God.
4) Put on the lord in Baptism
KJV Acts 10:48
48. And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the
Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
Copyright 2000by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.