FIRST WE MUST KNOW THAT CHRIST DIED FOR US, AND THROUGH HIS BLOOD
WE HAVE THE REMMISSION OF SINS!
KJV Isaiah 53:5-6
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was
bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him;
and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned
every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of
BLOOD WAS SHED FOR THE REMMISSION OF SINS THROUGH THE NT
KJV Matthew 26:28
28. For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed
for many for the remission of sins.
CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS
KJV 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel
which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye
2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory
what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which
I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the
third day according to the scriptures:
ALIEN SINNERS CAN BE SAVED BY CHRIST SHED BLOOD
KJV Ephesians 2:11-13
11. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles
in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the
Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12. That at that time ye were without Christ, being
aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants
of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far
off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
THE PURCHASE PRICE OF REMMISSION OF SINS WAS CHRIST PRECIOUS BLOOD
KJV 1 Peter 1:18-19
18. Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with
corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received
by tradition from your fathers;
19. But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb
without blemish and without spot:
WE HAVE REDEMPTION THROUGH HIS BLOOD
KJV Ephesians 1:7
7. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the
forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
HIS DEATH WAS FOR ALL
KJV Hebrews 2:9
9. But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels
for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the
grace of God should taste death for every man.
WITHOUT HIS BLOOD THERE WOULD BE NO REMMISSION OF SINS
KJV Hebrews 9:22
22. And almost all things are by the law purged with blood;
and without shedding of blood is no remission.
WE ARE CLEANED THROUGH CHRIST BLOOD
KJV Revelation 1:5
5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first
begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him
that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
KJV 1 John 1:7
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we
have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son
cleanseth us from all sin.
BAPTISM IS FOR THE REMMISSION OF SINS
KJV Acts 2:38
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every
one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye
shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
KJV Acts 22:16
16. And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized,
and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.
THERE IS ONLY ONE BAPTISM
5. One Lord, one faith, one baptism.
THE ONE BAPTISM IS WATER BAPTSIM
CHRIST SAYS YOU MUST BE BORN OF WATER
KJV John 3:3-5
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily,
I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when
he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the
kingdom of God.
THE EUNUCH WAS BAPTIZED IN WATER – MIGHT ADD THEY WENT DOWN INTO
THE WATER - IMMERSSION
KJV Acts 8:35-39
35. Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture,
and preached unto him Jesus.
36. And as they went on their way, they came unto a
certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder
me to be baptized?
37. And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine
heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ
is the Son of God.
38. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they
went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized
39. And when they were come up out of the water, the
Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more:
and he went on his way rejoicing.
EVEN THOSE THAT RECEIVED THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT NEEDED WATER
KJV Acts 10:47
47. Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized,
which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?
WE ARE SAVED BY BAPTISM IN WATER AS NOAH WAS SAVED BY WATER
KJV 1 Peter 3:20-21
20. Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering
of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein
few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
21. The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us
(not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good
conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
BAPTISM IS COMMANDED
KJV Acts 10:48
48. And he commanded them to be baptized in the name
of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
YOU ARE BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST
KJV Acts 2:41-47
41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized:
and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine
and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders
and signs were done by the apostles.
44. And all that believed were together, and had all
45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted
them to all men, as every man had need.
46. And they, continuing daily with one accord in the
temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with
gladness and singleness of heart,
47. Praising God, and having favour with all the people.
And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.
BAPTIZED INTO CHRIST - BURRIED WITH CHRIST – (EXAMPLE OF SIX FEET
KJV Romans 6:3-6
3. Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus
Christ were baptized into his death?
4. Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into
death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of
the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5. For if we have been planted together in the likeness
of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6. Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with
him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should
not serve sin.
PUT ON CHRIST IN BAPTISM
KJV Galatians 3:27
27. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put
CHRIST BLOOD BOUGHT HIS CHURCH
KJV Acts 20:28
28. Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all
the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed
the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
THERE ARE STEPS THAT PRECEED BAPTISM
HEARING THE WORD OF GOD
KJV Romans 10:17
17. So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of
YOU MUST BELIEVE
KJV Mark 16:16
16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that
believeth not shall be damned.
YOU MUST REPENT
KJV Luke 13:3
. I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise
YOU MUST CONFESS
KJV Romans 10:10
10. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with
the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
THEN THE BAPTISM THAT DOES SAVE YOU CAN BE APPLIED THUS REMMITTING
YOUR SINS AND ADDING YOU TO THE BODY OF CHRIST!
BE ADDED TO THE CHURCH OF CHRIST TODAY!!!
Copyright 2000 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.