THE WOMAN WAS MADE TO BE A HELP MEET FOR MAN
KJV Genesis 2:18
18. And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
KJV Ephesians 5:22
22. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
KJV Ephesians 5:24
24. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
KJV 1 Peter 3:1-6
1. Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
2. While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
3. Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
4. But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
5. For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
6. Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
KJV Titus 2:2-5
2. That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
3. The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;
4. That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,
5. To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.
KJV 1 Timothy 2:9-12
9. In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10. But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
11. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
12. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
KJV Matthew 28:18-20
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever
I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of
the world. Amen.
KJV Mark 16:15-16
15. And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
KJV Colossians 3:16
16. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly
in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns
and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Copyright 1999 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.