AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
Have you ever paid attention to how many restriction signs you see
per day? For instance “ONE WAY DO NOT ENTER”, “RIGHT TURN ONLY”,
“STOP”, or even the title of our lesson “AUTHORIZED PERSONS ONLY”.
These signs apply to Christianity as well. There is only one
way to enter Heaven and that is through Christ.
THERE WILL BE THOSE THAT TRY ANOTHER DOOR.
KJV John 10:1
1. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door
into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief
and a robber.
THE ONLY WAY IS THROUGH CHRIST
KJV John 14:6
6. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the
life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
THERE IS NO REMISSION OF SINS RATHER THERE BE THE SHEDDING OF BLOOD
KJV Hebrews 9:22
22. And almost all things are by the law purged with
blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
CHRIST IS THE LAMB
KJV John 1:29
29. The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith,
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
HE IS WAS THE SACRAFICE FOR OUR SINS
KJV 1 John 2:2
2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours
only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
THE ONLY AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ARE THOSE PURE AT HEART
KJV Matthew 5:8
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see
THOSE THAT ARE PURE THROUGH CLEANSING THAT IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN CHRIST
KJV 1 John 1:7
7. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we
have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son
cleanseth us from all sin.
THE AUTHORIZED ARE THOSE IN THE BOOK OF LIFE
KJV Revelation 20:12
12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God;
and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book
of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written
in the books, according to their works.
TO HAVE MEMBERSHIP ONE MUST BE BAPTIZED INTO THE CHURCH
THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT –
THIS IS NOT BEING ASSOCIATED WITH OR AFFILIATED WITH – BUT BAPTIZED
KJV 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
12. For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all
the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13. For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,
whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been
all made to drink into one Spirit.
THOSE AUTHORIZED ARE THOSE WHO ARE WHO RECEIVE THE INHERITANCE BECAUSE
OF STRENGTH AND FAITH
KJV 1 Peter 1:2-5
2. Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father,
through sanctification of the spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of
the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively
hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4. To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and
that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
5. Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto
salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
OUR AUTHORITY IS FROM CHRIST AND HE SAYS TEACH AND BAPTIZE AND TEACH
KJV Matthew 28:18-20
18. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All
power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing
them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I
have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of
the world. Amen.
CHRIST IS THE AUTHOR OF SALVATION – HEAR HIM
KJV Hebrews 5:8-9
8. Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by
the things which he suffered;
9. And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal
salvation unto all them that obey him;
Copyright 2000 by
Brian Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost