MORALITY PART 2
In part two of this lesson we will be discussing Homosexuality,
and Abortion. These two moral issues are at the heart of our county.
With the Government approving both of these with no questions asked about
the moral implications and what God says on these matters.
We are faced with this subject in Hollywood, schools,
and now even so called “religious leaders” are saying that it is an illness
not a sin. We are going to study God’s view on this subject and what
the judgment of offenders of the law will be!
GOD CREATED MAN AND THEN CREATED WOMAN TO BE HIS MATE
(ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE)
KJV Genesis 2:18-24
18. And the Lord God said, It is not good
that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
19. And out of the ground the Lord God
formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought
them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called
every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20. And Adam gave names to all cattle,
and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam
there was not found an help meet for him.
21. And the Lord God caused a deep sleep
to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed
up the flesh instead thereof;
22. And the rib, which the Lord God had
taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23. And Adam said, This is now bone of
my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she
was taken out of Man.
24. Therefore shall a man leave his father
and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
SEE IN GENESIS 18 AND 19 HOW GOD FEELS ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY
KJV Genesis 18:23-33
23. And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt
thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?
HE STARTED LOOKING FOR 50 RIGHTEUOS PEOPLE
24. Peradventure there be fifty righteous within
the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty
righteous that are therein?
25. That be far from thee to do after
this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous
should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: shall not the Judge of
all the earth do right?
26. And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom
fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their
27. And Abraham answered and said, Behold
now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and
28. Peradventure there shall lack five of the
fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he
said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.
29. And he spake unto him yet again, and said,
Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not
do it for forty's sake.
30. And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord
be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there.
And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.
31. And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon
me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there.
And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.
ABRAHAM REACHES FOR 10
32. And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry,
and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there.
And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.
33. And the Lord went his way, as soon
as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.
KJV Genesis 19:1-25
1. And there came two angels to Sodom
at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up
to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2. And he said, Behold now, my lords,
turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and
wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they
said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3. And he pressed upon them greatly; and
they turned in unto him and entered into his house; and he made them a
feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4. But before they lay down, the men of
the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and
young, all the people from every quarter:
5. And they called unto Lot, and said
unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them
out unto us, that we may know them.
6. And Lot went out at the door unto them,
and shut the door after him,
7. And said, I pray you, brethren, do
not so wickedly.
8. Behold now, I have two daughters which
have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do
ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for
therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.
9. And they said, Stand back. And they
said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a
judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed
sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.
10. But the men put forth their hand,
and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.
11. And they smote the men that were at
the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they
wearied themselves to find the door.
12. And the men said unto Lot, Hast thou
here any besides? son in law, and thy sons, and thy daughters, and whatsoever
thou hast in the city, bring them out of this place:
13. For we will destroy this place, because
the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the Lord; and the Lord
hath sent us to destroy it.
14. And Lot went out, and spake unto his
sons in law, which married his daughters, and said, Up, get you out of
this place; for the Lord will destroy this city. But he seemed as one that
mocked unto his sons in law.
15. And when the morning arose, then the
angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters,
which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
16. And while he lingered, the men laid
hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of
his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him
forth, and set him without the city.
17. And it came to pass, when they had
brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not
behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain,
lest thou be consumed.
18. And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so,
19. Behold now, thy servant hath found
grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast
shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain,
lest some evil take me, and I die:
20. Behold now, this city is near to flee
unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little
one?) and my soul shall live.
21. And he said unto him, See, I have
accepted thee concerning this thing also, that I will not overthrow this
city, for the which thou hast spoken.
22. Haste thee, escape thither; for I
cannot do any thing till thou be come thither. Therefore the name of the
city was called Zoar.
23. The sun was risen upon the earth when
Lot entered into Zoar.
24. Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and
upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
25. And he overthrew those cities, and
all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew
upon the ground.
NOTICE IN VERSE 26 LOT’S WIFE TURNED AND LOOKED AS
SHE WAS TOLD NOT TO. THEN SHE BECAME A PILLAR OF SALT. WHEN
WE LEAVE SIN WE DO NOT NEED TO LOOK BACK!
MAN SHOULD NOT BE WITH MAN OR BEAST AS HE WOULD WITH
KJV Leviticus 18:22-23
22. Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as
with womankind: it is abomination.
23. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast
to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast
to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
DEATH IS THE PRICE (ETERNAL)
KJV Leviticus 20:13
13. If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth
with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely
be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT NATURAL AND IS FOOLISH
KJV Romans 1:21-28
21. Because that, when they knew God,
they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in
their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise,
they became fools,
23. And changed the glory of the uncorruptible
God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted
beasts, and creeping things.
24. Wherefore God also gave them up to
uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own
bodies between themselves:
25. Who changed the truth of God into
a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who
is blessed for ever. Amen.
26. For this cause God gave them up unto
vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that
which is against nature:
27. And likewise also the men, leaving
the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another;
men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves
that recompence of their error which was meet.
28. And even as they did not like to retain
God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those
things which are not convenient;
IN THIS SUBJECT REMEMBER SODOM AND GOMORRHA
KJV 2 Peter 2:6
6. And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into
ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those
that after should live ungodly;
On January 22, 1973 the United States Supreme Court
ruled that it was a constitutional right for a woman to kill what they
term a “fetus”. Those that advocate abortion like to take the human
part of abortion and take the name “baby, or child” out of the equation.
REMEMBER THAT YOUR MOTHER CHOSE LIFE THUS YOU ARE
REMEMBER THAT TWO PATIENTS GO INTO A CLINIC AND ONE
REMEMBER THAT LIFE IS FORMED WHEN 23 + 23=46 CHROMOSOMES
KJV Jeremiah 1:5
5. Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;
and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained
thee a prophet unto the nations.
THE OLD LAW HAD IT THAT SOMEONE WOULD BE PUNISHED IF
THEY HURT AN UNBORN CHILD
KJV Exodus 21:22
22. If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so
that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be
surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and
he shall pay as the judges determine.
OUR LAW IS THE SAME! IS THIS NOT CONTRADITIVE.
IF A DRUNK DRIVER IS GUILTY IN AN ACCIDENT IN WHICH A PREGNANT CHILD DIES
HE IS CHARGED WITH TWO COUNTS OF MURDER! YET A WOMEN CAN KILL THE
BABY AT WILL? WHERE IS THE SENSE IN THIS LAW?
GOD RECOGNIZES THE UNBORN AS A BABE
KJV Luke 1:40-41
40. And entered into the house of Zacharias,
and saluted Elisabeth.
41. And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard
the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was
filled with the Holy Ghost:
WHAT IS ABORTION? MURDER
KJV Revelation 21:8
7. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable,
and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all
liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:
which is the second death.
THE GOOD THING IS THAT BY THE GRACE OF GOD THESE THINGS
CAN BE FORGIVEN IF REPENTED OF.
PAUL WAS GUILTY OF MURDER, BLIND AND SAW, BAPTIZED
KJV Acts 9:1-18
1. And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings
and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest,
2. And desired of him letters to Damascus
to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were
men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem.
3. And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus:
and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4. And he fell to the earth, and heard
a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
5. And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And
the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to
kick against the pricks.
6. And he trembling and astonished said,
Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise,
and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.
7. And the men which journeyed with him
stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
8. And Saul arose from the earth; and
when his eyes were opened, he saw no man: but they led him by the hand,
and brought him into Damascus.
9. And he was three days without sight,
and neither did eat nor drink.
10. And there was a certain disciple at
Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias.
And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord.
11. And the Lord said unto him, Arise,
and go into the street which is called Straight, and inquire in the house
of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth,
12. And hath seen in a vision a man named
Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his
13. Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have
heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at
14. And here he hath authority from the
chief priests to bind all that call on thy name.
15. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy
way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles,
and kings, and the children of Israel:
16. For I will shew him how great things
he must suffer for my name's sake.
17. And Ananias went his way, and entered
into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord,
even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent
me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
18. And immediately there fell from his eyes as it
had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR EYES OPENED IN THIS MEETING?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN AND WALK PLEASING TO
YOU HAVE HEARD THE GLORIOUS WORD OF GOD!
YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD AND
RECOGNIZE HIS DEATH AND WHAT THAT ACCOMPLISHES IN THE PURCHASE OF THE CHURCH
(ACTS 20:28) AND THE BLOOD THAT CLEANSES SIN!
KJV Matthew 26:28
28. For this is my blood of the new testament, which
is shed for many for the remission of sins.
YOU MUST CHANGE FROM THE HEART AND MIND OF A SINNER
ACTS 2:38 – REPENT
YOU MUST CONFESS CHRIST
YOU MUST BE AS PAUL AND BE BAPTIZED
TO BE ADDED TO THE CHURCH
I CORINTHIANS 12:12-13
CHRIST IS THE HEAD OF THE CHURCH OF CHRIST AND THE
SAVIOR OF IT
THEN SEIMPLY REMAIN FAITHFUL AND CONTINUE IN THE LORD
Copyright 2000 by Brian
Yeager may be reproducted for non-commercial purposes at no cost to others.